Thursday 13 August 2015

"You're my sister." - S01E08 eps1.7_wh1ter0se.m4v

Elliot and Darlene are celebrating their belief that the honeypot at AllSafe will be removed and Darlene's rootkit will take down Evil Corp.

Elliot moves toward Darlene and kisses her on the mouth.

Darlene: "Oh my God Elliot!! What the fuck??!!"

Elliot: "I'm ... I'm sorry."

Darlene: "What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Elliot: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I thought, I just, I'm sorry."

Darlene: "Oh my God Elliot ... did you forget again? Did you forget who I am?"

Elliot: "What do you mean? Forget what?"

Darlene: "Elliot I need you to tell me who you think I am."

Elliot: "What are you talking about?"

Darlene: "Tell me right now."

Elliot: "What are you saying?"

Darlene: "Elliot?"

Elliot: "Of course I didn't forget ... you're Darlene. You're Darlene."

Darlene: "Elliot."

Elliot: "You're Darlene."

Elliot narrated: "I know. I know what she's going to say."

Darlene: "I'm your ... "

Elliot: "Sister. You're my sister."



This scene took place at a park bench on the Coney Island boardwalk opposite the Wonderwheel seen in episode 1.


The most proximate street at that spot on the Boardwalk is the end of W 12th Street (3099 W 12th St Brooklyn, NY 11224) and veer left if walking up on to the Boardwalk from there.