Thursday 3 September 2015

"I don't know who you think you're talking to, but I'll try the Pradas next" - S01E10 eps1.9_zer0-day.avi

Angela (Portia Doubleday) is sitting in a ladies fashion store while a salesman (Eric Martin Brown) is fitting her with new shoes. The salesman starts to lecture Angela on the "moral fibre" of working for E Corp.

Salesman: Listen this isn't my business but don't drink their kool aid.

Angela: Look, I just needed a job.

Salesman: What kind of an excuse is that?

Angela: You don't understand.

Salesman: You should hear yourself.

Angela: I don't know who you think you're talking to but I'll try the Pradas next.

This scene was filmed inside the L.K. Bennett store at 655 Madison Ave New York, NY 10065.



If you look carefully beneath the table in the publicly available image below you can see the orange sofa that Angela sat on during her fitting.

Source: www.milled.com